Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Eighty Seven; Wednesday...

Not sure how it happened, but I thought yesterday was Monday, so I had two Mondays on the journal, no Tuesday, and this is Wednesday. So, I fixed that, and we are all set to go. Whatever...

This photo pretty much sums it all up. There was really nothing special about today, but I was glad I was here (for the most part) to enjoy it. Honestly, I think more restaurants should offer 'fill-in-the-blank' specials in order to increase their discretionary traffic and to build good will. It is not (probably) all that accurate, but many of my days are not that special, but I glory in all the ordinariness that is my wonderful life. AND, I expect there are millions of people in the world that would happily change places with me right now, and they would not complain about a single thing! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hot and dry here. Nothing new there, but it is really becoming tiresome. I wonder if we could request that we be declared a national disaster because NOTHING is happening around here. Just the same old same old. Hot and dry. Nothing special about that!

Still working to get ready for my classes next week. Making good progress, and according to the schedule I have set for myself, everything should work out just fine.

I am suspicious that we may have another broody chicken. Maybe it is just the heat that is causing that. I know the heat has lessened the egg production, and the eggs are even smaller than they used to be. Even the bees are crabby. OFGS!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING SPECIAL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment