Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Ninety Three; Tuesday...

The busier I get, the worser the picture pickin's become. I am too busy at this time to stop and smell the roses, let alone to stop and take a picture of myself smelling said roses. Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

This is just a sampling of a wreck that Chris and I encountered on the way back to the office from a listing appointment we went on this afternoon. There was not supposed to be that much traffic on MoPac at 2:30 in the afternoon, so we were surprised. AND, the wreck had obviously JUST HAPPENED because the fire truck passed us on the way to the 'scene' and there were no cops. AND, there were other vehicles spread out over about a quarter mile area of the scene. It did not look like anyone was hurt, but you shoulda seen the other vehicles...much worse that this one!

As I said, it was a busy day, and there were peaks and valleys to the business. Right now I am pacing myself, getting ready to start the second day of pre-licensing Agency class for the Texas Association of REALTORS. Kind of enjoying the quiet time.

I ordered a sandwich from Jimmy John's or delivery, since I had not had a chance to eat today, and the delivery guy was giving me attitude. Sorry, I thought they offered delivery, but he only wanted to give curb service. He called on my cell phone and said he was outside at the curb, I asked him to come in. He practically threw the sandwich at me, and did not even wait for a tip. Sorry about that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY SAMMICHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment