Thursday, May 2, 2013

2013 - Day 122/243 - Thursday...

Well the cold front has made it through the area...it started early this morning.  Actually, when I got up this morning it was about 67 degrees, and it did not get any better.  Before I left for work, I went out to let the girls loose, and it was dribbling rain and pretty darned windy.  BUT, it is not 50 degrees cooler than it was 24 hours ago.  By my calculations (and this photo documentation) 24 hours and 5 minutes after my last reading, it was 36 degrees cooler, AND SINKING.  It is expected to get a bit cooler over night, no freezes expected here, but some possible in the Hill Country.  Gonna be another cool one tomorrow night, but the weekend is looking pretty darned marvelous!

Today was another day full of minor (and ever MORE minor if that is possible) accomplishments.  It was kind of one of those gnatty days, where gnats are flying around your head and you keep swatting at them to go away, but it has absolutely NO EFFECT.  Just an aggravation.  Interestingly too is the fact that I drink (consume) a tremendously increased amount of coffee on a daily basis, and I pretty much remain calm through it all.  I have not YET tried intravenous coffee feedings, but I suspect that will be next.

THE HIGHLIGHT of my day was the graduation luncheon of the 2013 Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program attendees.  These guys have participated in a three or four month program to face the leadership challenges of our Associations, and it was a really fun graduation and luncheon.  They are all to be congratulated for their dedication and participation in our profession.

I have an early morning appointment tomorrow, hob-nobbing with the latest batch of REALTOR® members at the Austin Board.  NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION.  It is always fun and interesting to meet and to be able to share things with new (and/or returning) agents to our Association.  I will have the opportunity to do something I LOVE, giving a 20 or 30 minute overview about REALTOR® Ethics.  I really like that.

This weekend is going to be fun, hopefully it will not be a long day, I have a couple things I need to do on the way home, then I want to get my Sunday chores done on Saturday this week.  Gonna be busy on Sunday!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRADUATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment