Friday, May 10, 2013

2013 - Day 130/235 - Friday...

This is actually a school bus with its' yellow flashing lights on as seen through my rain covered windshield this morning as I was on my way to work.  The lights never did change to red, but I stopped anyway.  After a couple minutes, the operator turned off the lights and went on his/her way.  Not sure if I was supposed to stop or not, but why risk it.  It was raining too, so what the hay!

We got about a third of an inch of rain overnight, about another tenth of an inch today, and ti is starting to be dribbly outside right now. 

I need to go put the girls to bed before it gets really rainy outside.

Looking forward to sleeping in a little late tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN!, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment