Saturday, May 11, 2013

2013 - Day 131/234 - Saturday...

Well, I think it is almost time to harvest the wheat that is all around us.  Not sure, since I am not a farmer, but this stuff looks like it about ready to go.  This is in the field right across the road from us.

It was a good day today, I got some work done out in the front barn; the goal is to EXPAND the chicken coop tomorrow, so I needed to rearrange some things to make room.  Rearrange, give away, throw away, it is all the same.

Jody and I went into Georgetown this afternoon for lunch, and we stopped at Home Depot for some chicken coop supplies.  I hope everything will go as is planned.

This evening I went into Austin for the Home Builders Association Awards dinner.  It was a nice dinner and a good presentation.  You can read all about it in the paper in the morning.

It is past my bed time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHEAT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment