Sunday, July 2, 2017

2017 - Day 183/182 - Sunday...

We are officially more than half-way finished with this year. I am not sure if I will be able to make it until the end, but I expect I will. It is hot on many fronts, not only in the climactic fashion. It is hot everywhere; traffic, public opinions, foreign affairs, domestic affairs. Just hot. But, I guess it is good for the grapes. The grapes are beginning to ripen, and that is about all I know about grapes. How many grapes does it take to make a jar of jelly? We might have enough grapes for a couple of jars, but that will be about it. If you have any use (or need) for grapes, let us know. I got up this morning, and checked off the remainder of my 'to done' list. I made an easy list for this weekend. After that, I walked three properties that were vacated over the weekend, went to the office, made a stop at the post office, did a couple other errands, showed four houses to a client, made a quick stop at Tractor Supply, and made it home just a little bit before 6 p.m. I have one appointment for tomorrow, and one appointment for Tuesday. It will all be okay. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRAPES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment