Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017 - Day 201/164 - Thursday...

This makes me happy. I am not sure what year/model it is because the rear window is just not quite right. I think it is a 1950 or a 1951 model Studebaker (I am positive it is a Studebaker), and I may have even posted photos of this same car years ago. I think it is a great car (I am totally queer for cars) and there it was this morning, happily chugging down the service road heading towards Riverside Drive. Beautiful. I followed it a ways down Riverside Drive, and we parted company at Travis Heights Boulevard. What a nice car. Hot like the hinges of Hell on the inside in this heat, but really cool on the outside. I have been going in to the office later recently, taking my time a little more in the mornings, and I have really enjoyed that. I have tried not to be in such a hurry to get places, and that too has been nice. It's the heat. I had a conversation this afternoon with a good friend of mine (Sherry), and she blames EVERYTHING on the heat. I'll go along with that. Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest man in the world? It's true. Deeds, Actions, Changes, STUDEBAKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment