Thursday, July 27, 2017

2017 - Day 208/157 - Thursday...

I like days in which I am not rushed in the beginning. This morning I was able to take my time, and took care of some things around the house before I left for the office. My first appointment was at 10 o'clock, and that allowed me to make a couple stops and get some errands done on the way in. Originally, I had appointments at 10, noon, 1 and 2. I took care of the noon appointment on the way in to the office, the ten o'clock was held as scheduled, the 1 o'clock never confirmed and the two o'clock was moved to 12:15. So, that was a good way to shuffle, and that left me more time to get a few more things done sitting at the desk. I had a 4 o'clock as well (that was a 'drop-in' appointment) and I got that taken care of as well. NOW...today is the day that Dairy Queen give a dollar (I think) for every Blizzard sole to the Children's Hospital Network, so of course I made a stop on the way home. The girl dogs have been sharing our ice cream at night, so tonight we will see if they like blizzards. Tomorrow, my first appointment is at 9:30, so that means another casual day on the way to the office. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLIZZARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment