Thursday, March 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 65/301, 2020 - Thursday

What a difference a day makes! It was rainy and grey for the last several days, but today was a beautiful day. High temperature in the low 70s, plenty of sun, light breezes, absolutely lovely! I got in to the office this morning about 9 o'clock, and I did a little bit of power real estate. A meeting here and there, and then I headed off to Sandy's on Barton Springs Road and got everyone in the office a cheese burger special. Dee-Lish! Then I had to make a stop at the pharmacy, and off to another meeting. I got home after dark (I am not crazy about that). First things first, come inside and let the girls out. Then unpack the car, and check out the beautiful pot roast that Michael and Lynda sent me home with. More Dee-Lish! And now, it is time to call it a day. Or a night. I took this picture of the yucca blooms over the last weekend, I think. There is this one particular place that these bloom every year, and I am really happy that I got a chance to see them before they wilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment