Thursday, September 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 264/101, 2023 - Thursday

Okay, another 100 degree day today...I told y'all we have been experiencing 'fake fall,' and indeed it has been. Maybe cooler weather next week, and maybe some rain next week. We had a good walk this morning, me and Jack, and Paul caught up with us a little bit late. I had no meetings or zoom calls today, so things were not nearly as pressing in the office. I started a new book today, Red, White and Royal Blue, and so far it is pretty interesting. It has a gay theme, and it is also political, so two of my favorite subjects. I think it has been made into a series on one of the streaming networks, and I will check that out at another time. Tonight was our monthly neighbors dinner, we went to Whiskey Cake in Round Rock, and it was good. There were eleven of us, and it was fun. For dessert, we had the Whiskey Cake, and it was really good, with fresh whipped creme. Yummy. Judy has ribs, so I brought rib bones home for the girls, and they were quite excited. I got everything in the front and back watered, so I am about ready to just slow down and sit in the big chair with a Diet Coke in one hand and the TV remote in the other. What could be better, what more could a person want?

No comments:

Post a Comment