Thursday, March 1, 2018

2018 - Day 60/305 - Wednesday...1790...

Okay, this was a fun day...We (Debbie, Malinda and their spouses) took the ferry over to Nassau and had possibly the worst food on the island. And we walked about forty miles to get it. Okay, there is a possibility that I am exaggerating...it is totally possible that it was not the worst food on the island. And maybe we didn't walk 40 miles, but the food was pretty bad and we walked a long way to be disappointed.

Once we got back to the Hotels, we checked in for the sessions that begin tomorrow, and this evening there was a nice reception.

My other bag finally arrived about 30 hours after I did, and that is good. Realistically, I could have gone the rest of the trip without it, but now I am somewhat obligated to open it and use whatever might be inside it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment