Monday, March 5, 2018

2018 - Day 64/301 - Monday...1790...

I was familiar with the glass work of Dale Chihuly, but I was really not aware that he did large pieces for hotels other than in Las Vegas. I was skeptical of the works I saw throughout the Royal Towers and the Coral Towers hotels in Paradise Island, but when I got home, I checked with the Googles, and yep, the pieces were done by Dale Chihuly. I am even more impressed now than I was while I was there. It was a great conference in a great setting, and everyone I hung out with had a great time. Thanks RPAC!

Today was a back to work day. My desk was a bit overwhelming when I got in this morning, but everything was pretty much under control before noon. There was a lot of busy work to be done, and I got most of it done. There will always be something left to do, but overall, it was a pretty good day.

There was a late appointment this afternoon, but I made it home before dark which was an added treat. I want to go on record that I will shortly begin to protest the fact that Daylight Saving Time begins in less than a week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHIHULY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment