Friday, December 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 335/30, 2023 - Friday

We had a good walk this morning, and then I had a zoom call at 9:30. I was supposed to have some upgrades done on the car this afternoon, and I had planned to work from home, but the appointment was rescheduled yesterday until next Friday. I was already planning to be home, so I just stayed home. I did get some work done, and that was good. I tried to go to a shop in Georgetown that I really like, but they are planning the Christmas Stroll, so streets were blocked and there was NO PLACE to park, so I took that off my list. Maybe I will try again tomorrow. The girls are scheduled to go to the beautiful parlor at 12:30 tomorrow, so I may try again after I drop them off. There are also three or four estate sales tomorrow, and I am looking forward to that. Although everything is kind of screwy in the world, evidence of that is this iris that I have been watching for the last few days when we walk. But, even though it is blooming at the wrong time, at least it is a pretty bit of confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment