Sunday, December 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 337/28, 2023 - Sunday

It's my birthday. I am really glad birthdays only happen once a year, because, at this time in my life, birthdays take a lot out of you. I was pretty busy all day long. The day started with a nice walk with Richard and Paul, then I headed to Home Depot for a few little house maintenance things. Then I had a lovely brunch with Alisha and Reuben, then home and down for the first of several naps during the day. Finally, I had a wonderful dinner with Nancy, Melinda, Nicole and James in Austin. They are all here for a series of meetings this week, and just lucky for me I got to have dinner with them this evening. The girls tend to act up if I am not around in the evenings, but they took it all in stride, so that was good. Thank you all for the birthday wishes and kind words...I appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment