Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 361/4, 2023 - Wednesday

The end of the year is proving to be calm and quiet. I may soon wish I had not said that, but, so far, so good. We had a nice walk this morning, and three of the five of us are expecting to win the PowerBall lottery tonight. If we do, you may not see a post tomorrow. Or the next day. I have some definite plans for what I will do with my winnings, but if I were to share that with you, I would have to then kill you. I have only a few blood relations, and I know exactly who they are, so don't come knocking on my door. I shared Carrie's Christmas dinner tonight, and it was yummy. Turkey, dressing, gravy and carrots. The walking shoes (the box says running shoes, but I am not running) worked well this morning, and I have been to walk most of the day with no foot pain. Fingers crossed. I just got a text message from my friend Mike in Florida, with instructions on how to file for a refund from the Post Office. It looks like I have met all the criteria for a refund, so I will investigate that a little more tomorrow. I don't think there is anything on any of my calendars for the rest of the year, no estate sales this weekend, but I will most likely go see a couple movies. I have a top ten list that I want to clear off in the next couple weeks, so that will take a little bit of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment