Sunday, October 4, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 276/89, 2026 - Sunday

Paul and I did about a half walk this morning, it was still kind of dribbly, that kind of dribbly where the windshield wipers never quite get the rhythm correct. Whatever. I came back to the Curious House, and watched some of Sunday Morning (boring!) and decided to get up and do some stuff. I did dozens of little things around the Curious House that no one will really ever notice, except me. One of the big things was, pulling the spurge (weed, look it up, thanks Don), that has been invading the rock area in front. It looks much better, but again, no one will even pay attention to it. I also did one of my favorite things; straightening stuff up in the garage. I also made a vow that, every time I come in from the garage, I will bring in one thing that should be in the house, not in the garage. So far, it's working. Val and Paulina and I went to Fish City Grill for lunch, then we went to Bath & Body Works (my first time ever) and Target. I was looking for some pulled chicken for Callie, she still has not eaten in three days, and some pumpkin baby food. I found turkey lunch meat, but she won't have any of that or the pumpkin baby food. She is still drinking water and peeing, so I will decide tomorrow if I am taking her to the vet. We also went to one of the local nurseries where Paulina got some chrysanthemums for her front porch. So, very happy for the day, nothing on the calendar for tomorrow, but I will find something to fill the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment