Monday, October 5, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 278/87, 2026 - Monday

I did fill up my day with a lot of this-and-that after our walk this morning. When I let the girls out this morning, it was 68 degrees, and the high temperature today was in the mid-80s. Lovely. I called the vet, and I took Callie in at 8:30. She still did not eat anything. The vet ran all kinds of tests, they did some this-and-that, and I picked her up at 4:30. Now I have two different kinds of medicines to give her, and she actually did eat a little bit once I got her home. The photo accompanying this journal entry was sent to me by the vet, and you can believe it is likely the MOST EXPENSIVE photo that has ever been included in this journal. I pulled more of the weeds from the rocks this morning, so that area is weed free right now. I did a little real estate stuff, and did some more office stuff, and James helped me with some computer stuff, so, all-in-all, I feel good about the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment