Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 280/85, 2026 - Wednesday

Wonderfully, I got to sleep again last night with the windows open, and I am headed in the same direction tonight. I think it should be cool overnight, when I let the girls out this morning, it was 61 degrees. Perfect sleeping weather. I went in to Austin this morning for my monthly meeting, and I got home about 12:30. I did make one stop on the way, and then it was nap time. This morning, I watered plants in the front, and this afternoon was time for the plants in the back. I had a message a while back, when I was in San Antonio, from my cousin Janet. She and her husband Lou were planning to be in Austin for a couple days, and Janet and I got together tonight for a quick dinner in Georgetown. Lou had a business dinner (I think), but the plan is for me to go in to Austin Saturday night for dinner with the two of them. It has been more than three decades since we had seen each other, and it was nice, talking about which one of us had the most dysfunctional family. I think it was a tie! There is not a lot on my calendar tomorrow, until tomorrow night for my Civilian Police Academy class. Life is good, I am a lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment