Overnights are lovely right now, and the days are not too terrible, either. I slept with the windows open last night, and I really like being able to do that. When I got up this morning and let the girls out, it was 63 degrees. Wonderful. I think the high temperature today was somewhere in the mid 80's, not too awful. Paul and Bob and I enjoyed our ROMEO breakfast, and then for much of the day, I did nothing. I wonder where I was supposed to be this afternoon at 3:40PM? If you had asked me, I was supposed to be at my doctors office (the GP), but when I got there, they knew nothing about it. Whatever, I guess that just appeared on my calendar by itself. Callie is doing better today, she is eating better, and that is good to know. We spent some time out on the back deck earlier, until the mosquitos found us, and we came back in. The photo accompanying this journal entry has no reason to be here, but I think it might have caught your attention.Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 279/86, 2026 - Tuesday
Overnights are lovely right now, and the days are not too terrible, either. I slept with the windows open last night, and I really like being able to do that. When I got up this morning and let the girls out, it was 63 degrees. Wonderful. I think the high temperature today was somewhere in the mid 80's, not too awful. Paul and Bob and I enjoyed our ROMEO breakfast, and then for much of the day, I did nothing. I wonder where I was supposed to be this afternoon at 3:40PM? If you had asked me, I was supposed to be at my doctors office (the GP), but when I got there, they knew nothing about it. Whatever, I guess that just appeared on my calendar by itself. Callie is doing better today, she is eating better, and that is good to know. We spent some time out on the back deck earlier, until the mosquitos found us, and we came back in. The photo accompanying this journal entry has no reason to be here, but I think it might have caught your attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment