Thursday, October 8, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 281/24, 2026 - Thursday

I did not sleep well at all last night, I am hoping for a better nights sleep tonight. No reason, just sometimes I toss and turn. BUT...I did sleep later than usual, yet that was no real compensation. Once I got up, there were things to be done before meeting Paul for our walk, but everything worked out okay. After the walk, I decided this would be a good day to get my Covid Booster and my Flu shot. I have always taken the Moderna Covid vaccine, so I had to go to two different Walgreen's to get the Moderna. Not a bit of discomfort, and (fingers crossed) I have never had any negative reaction to vaccines. Once again, I did a few busy-work things around the Curious House, watered front and back, Tonight was my Civilian Police Academy class, the subject tonight was Criminal Investigations; Interviews and Interrogations. It was an interesting class, there are four more classes and then a graduation, which I won't be around for. But, so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment