There was a threat of rain this morning, so there was no walk. I don't think there will be much more rain in the near future, so hopefully we will walk in the morning. Judy and I went to the one estate sale in Sun City; Judy bought nothing, I bought a gargoyle to go up on the back wall. Callie is still not feeling well, this is two days in a row that she has not eaten. She is drinking water and peeing, so that is something. She doesn't look skinny, and she is full of pep when Paulina comes over, so... I hope she will start eating soon. I spent a good bit of the day deleting political stuff and ads from my Facebook accounts, and now I am seeing more posts from friends. I think it will be an on-going practice. One of the t-shirt quilts I ordered arrived today, and it looks pretty cool. This on is the king size quilt with mainly travels and political t-shirts. I have another one coming with mainly t-shirts from the blood bank. I will use that one when I go make platelet donations. I think tomorrow I will hang out with Val and Paulina...a little shopping, a visit to a nursery for autumn plants, and maybe some lunch. Hopefully, there will be a little bit of sunshine.Saturday, October 3, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 276/89, 2026 - Saturday
There was a threat of rain this morning, so there was no walk. I don't think there will be much more rain in the near future, so hopefully we will walk in the morning. Judy and I went to the one estate sale in Sun City; Judy bought nothing, I bought a gargoyle to go up on the back wall. Callie is still not feeling well, this is two days in a row that she has not eaten. She is drinking water and peeing, so that is something. She doesn't look skinny, and she is full of pep when Paulina comes over, so... I hope she will start eating soon. I spent a good bit of the day deleting political stuff and ads from my Facebook accounts, and now I am seeing more posts from friends. I think it will be an on-going practice. One of the t-shirt quilts I ordered arrived today, and it looks pretty cool. This on is the king size quilt with mainly travels and political t-shirts. I have another one coming with mainly t-shirts from the blood bank. I will use that one when I go make platelet donations. I think tomorrow I will hang out with Val and Paulina...a little shopping, a visit to a nursery for autumn plants, and maybe some lunch. Hopefully, there will be a little bit of sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment