Thursday, August 30, 2018

2018 - Day 242/123 - Thursday...1575...

So kind readers, I have decided to spare you from further bitching about the heat, stupidity and the lack of measurable precipitation. Not for ever, but maybe for the next several day. Maybe. There is a bit of a chance of recordable precipitation Monday or Tuesday, but that is not really saying much. SO...I have decided to turn my thoughts and rantings to that ever popular subject of the challenges of my daily commute. Our transportation corridors and infrastructure is woefully lacking in many things, although commuters is not one of them. I know this practice is legal in some states, and I am not sure if it is in Texas or not. I do know that it has not been (and is not) a common practice anywhere I have lived (to the best of my knowledge). I have witnessed it in California, and it surprised me (perhaps 'startled' is a better description), and it surprises me occasionally here in central Texas. BUT, this guy DID NOT surprise me this morning, I spied him pulling his little 'middle roading' gig from my real-view mirror. My first thought was to exit my vehicle to check some status or another, and the second thought was to open my camera and document his actions for this journal post.

Done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MIDDLING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment