Wednesday, September 13, 2017

207 - Day 256/109 - Wednesday...

Honestly, everyone and everything is confused. We have been enjoying some fall temperatures lately. Highs in the 80s and lows in the 60s. But it looks like that is over for a while. There are Iris blooming, there are ripe figs on the fig tree. It is all just confusing. The winds have been out of the north, and the humidity has been really low, which has meant that the plants dry out more, even though it has not been scorchingly hot. Wildflower seeds were sewn today, I am pretty sure I will sew some more before it is all over with. I also expect I will plant some more bulbs later in the fall. I want to find a few exotics that I can put here and there. Who knows. I just know more is better. I am taking the girls to the beautiful parlor tomorrow. Neither Jody nor I have ever really had high maintenance dogs before, and we are having to work our way into that. The little piglet is a Maltese, and I cannot keep her face clean, and I cannot keep the boogers out of her eyes. Trust me, I have tried, must to her dismay. The other girl dog is a kind of a Yorkie kind of dog (I think, who knows), and she is not nearly as difficult to give the impression that she is clean, even if it is an illusion. SO...of to the beautiful parlor for them. Deeds, Actions, Changes, IRIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment