Saturday, April 27, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 118/248, 2024 - Saturday

Within the next month or two, I may very well regret having done this. Either that, or it will be so hot that I cannot keep this pot of morning glories properly watered, and they are all shriveled up and dead. If they aren't dead, I will do my best to keep the vining under control, assuming that they are blooming their little hearts out. So far, I am happy with the blooms I have seen, in both the pots I planted, and the plants along the stone wall. Very nice so far. We had a nice walk this morning, Michael (Richard and Marge's son) is visiting from New Orleans, and he walked with us. After that, I had a little breakfast (not satisfied) and then Diane, Pam, Marian and I hit three estate sales. We were all underwhelmed. I spent $8, and that was full price for something. I napped off-and-on for the better part of the rest of the day, got a few officey things done, and then went to Target. I like Target, and I really don't go there very often, mainly because there is nothing too much that I really need, and stuff there is very rarely half-price! I am done for the day, and we are supposed to get some rain overnight, and I am looking forward to that. I hope it really happens, and when I finish this entry, I need to go and turn off the sprinkler. I told you yesterday that the girls got all their annual shots yesterday, and last night I was really worried about Callie. I had to check her a couple times to make sure she was breathing, but she has recovered nicely, and seems like she is back to normal this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment