Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 121/245, 2024 - Tuesday

Today was a much more laid-back kind of day. Of course, we started with a nice walk, it was in the 60s and much less humid than yesterday. I think it is going to be warmer (not sure about the humidity) for the next several days. Better than average chances of rain the next three days, so the walks may be called off, not sure. After the walk, we had a nice ROMEO breakfast, and solved even more of the worlds problems. After that, I was in to the office, and solved more problems. That's what property managers do...we stand there, ready to fix something. I had another appointment to take the little white car in to the dealer for two new tires on the back. So, I got home at just about five this afternoon, and did all the usual things, fixed the girls some dinner, and I had a pimento cheese flip for my own dinner, and a piece of cherry pie. I still have the pecan pie that Paulina brought me back from Las Cruces. It's in the refrigerator, so it will keep. The rest of the week looks uneventful, but that can change with little or no notice. Interestingly, it seems like this is the last day of April, and a third of this year has already passed us by. I think May may be an interesting month, stay tuned. Oh, I almost forgot, it's Tuesday, and that means Total Stranger Day, and proof of that is accompanying this journal entry. I'm really not sure which one of us looks stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment