Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 122/244, 2024 - Wednesday

Notice: All you followers of this journal with delicate sensibilities, you need to stop reading this NOW. My dinner tonight had a 'Best By' date of January, 2017. And I feel fine. It's been in the freezer. Apparently, it has been in the freezer for nine or ten years...that means it has been in a variety of freezers in that time. I will be the first one to tell you if my health goes south overnight. As usual, the day started with a nice walk, then I had a leisurely breakfast of an apple fritter, watched some of the news, and took off to the office. Even though it is the first day of the month (MAY?) it was kind of a quiet day, and quiet days are always welcome. I had a 2 o'clock webinar, and that lasted until 3:30. It is a little bit dribbly outside, and we are expecting storms overnight and into tomorrow. There is a chance of rain every day for the next week or so, and we will not complain about any of that for at least a day or two. I have a sneaky feeling that the walk will be called off tomorrow morning, but we will just wait and see. Another good thing, my calendar is totally open for tomorrow and Friday, there is no telling what will happen between now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment