Friday, May 31, 2024

Volume 16 - Days 151/215, 2024 and 152/214, 2024 - Thursday and Friday

The fact that Blogspot is only working sporadically is troubling to me, because it is one of my compulsions, and nobody should get between me and one of my compulsions! Plus, it is difficult for me to remember what I did twenty minutes ago, let alone yesterday and/or the day before. Yesterday, I think we all did a little work from the condo, and then later in the afternoon, Paulina and I went and got in the pool. The water in the pool is several degrees warmer than I would be comfortable taking a shower in, and the hot tub was just a bit warmer than that. I am pretty sure I have gotten a bit of sun, and we can all expect my forehead to peel all through next week. Today, Paulina and I went to Walmart (about a twenty minute walk each way) where we got a couple little area rugs so the Piglet can jump up on the bed and the couch with no help from a passing hooman. After that, it was nap time, and then I had a quick meeting with Wolfgang, discussing things that I would like to upgrade in the condo, and just clarifying the condo fee increases and ongoing maintenance. All is good. Sorry that this is such a short entry after two days, but, it is what it is. The photo accompanying this entry is one of me diving on the second day. To be honest, we were all disappointed with the photos we got from the guide, but if you like fish, let me know and I will send you thousands!

No comments:

Post a Comment