Monday, May 13, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 134/232, 2024 - Monday

The saying is that You learn something every day. I am not sure that is true for me, but I did learn something today. If it is grey, rainy, lightning and thundering, and you have an appointment to donate platelets, you should probably reschedule. My first question was, what if there is a power outage when I am hooked up to the machine? I fully expected that the answer would that that there is a back-up generator, and nothing to worry about. Nobody had an answer. Honestly, it was not really a question, it was just to get a fun conversation started. The second thing is, when it is as I described above, nobody is really that fun...everybody was just calm, quiet and restrained. Much different than I have experienced up until today. The morning started with a nice walk, and it was crisp and dribbly at the same time. I'm not really sure how that is possible, but it was. Whatever. I got home about 4:30 this afternoon, and shortly after that, the sun came out and it is now a beautiful day outside. That seems to be a common occurrence recently. Not to worry, real summer will be here before anyone is prepared for it. I was also supposed to attend a fund raiser this evening, but I cancelled due to weather. And then the weather did not happen. Ugh. Hopefully a walk in the morning, then there will be breakfast with the ROMEOs, and then on to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment