Saturday, May 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 125/241, 2024 - Saturday

My intention was to have a much more interesting photo to accompany this journal entry, but no, it was (apparently) not to be, I did not walk this morning, not because it was raining (it was not), but because I was getting ready to take the girls to spend a few days with Val, Paulina and Oliver, and then head to the airport to partake in the annual Hill Visits in Washington, DC. I would say that, probably, 30% of the plane was occupied with colleagues from Texas and other states. The plane originated in California, but there were plenty of us on the flight. The flight itself was basically uneventful, even though we were warned several times that there would be some turbulence. It didn't happen, which I am totally okay with. I got to my room about 5:30, then hooked up with Nancy, Melinda and Ben for a few minutes. The rest of the evening has been spent answering emails, watching a little television, and chilling out. Tomorrow will be an early day, and kind of a late day too. There are always more meetings and forums to attend than there are hours in the day, but it will all be over in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment