Friday, May 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 124/242, 2024 - Friday

Okay, it is officially the weekend. It was kind of dribbly this morning, so we did not walk. We probably could have, but if we had, it would have come a downpour! It has been grey and cloudy and rainy all day, and it still is. There is a threat of storms overnight, but who knows. I doubt that it will be terrible. I made it in to the office with little trouble, and it was another good day. I left for home at about 1:30, and I had a few errands, but nothing really exciting. I have been craving some fast food for a couple weeks. I really wanted some bar-b-que, but there is no place convenient. So, I settled for McDonald's, and I am sorry to report that it was not as good as my craving had imagined it to be. That's the problem with cravings, we work it all up in our heads, only to be disappointed. It is getting a little bit windier (is that a word?) outside, and maybe that means there is some more rain headed this way. I think I will retire from this journal entry and get a few little chores done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment