Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 142/224, 2024 - Tuesday

It is Total Stranger Tuesday, and I met this lady at the ROMEO breakfast this morning. It wasn't enough that she let me take a photo with her, she wanted to see some of the other photos that I had taken on Tuesday mornings. Done. We had a good walk this morning, even though it was really warm and really humid outside. Then I headed to breakfast, then to the office. We went to a property manager luncheon to learn more about mold (always an interesting subject), then I headed home about 2 o'clock. Tonight was also the Neighbors Dinner, and there were 13 of us there. So, today had a theme, and that theme was food. I had plenty of food today! I finished the book club book, and we will meet at Judy's house for book club on Thursday evening. I will give it a day or two before I start my next book. Tomorrow, I have a day long regional meeting, and I am not really sure how long that will last. The length of that meeting will make a difference as to whether I make it in to the office at all. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment