Friday, May 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 145/221, 2024 - Friday

There were a few challenges today, but everything got done that needed to get done. The challenges started out even before our walk this morning, and it was more a case of not being appreciated than anything else. 'Well, if that's the best you can do...' Honestly, the best I could do was better than the NOTHING that was being done otherwise. I will get over it, but... And then, I went to the eye doctor. It has been 8 or 9 months to get in to this doctor, and I don't understand how that is possible. I am pretty sure that I could have made an appointment with a doctor 'outside' my primary physicians group, but it was easier to do it, just took forever. A bit of cataracts, nothing worth doing anything about right now, everything else was fine. I quit wearing my glasses about 10 years ago, and he said I should wear glasses. See, I have issues with authority figures. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I don't think I have ever had my eyes dilated in my life, and it was kind of interesting. I drove home with no issues, and I think that part of it is over. One eye still feels a little itchy, but I hope that will pass in a little while. Zoom in on the photo accompanying this entry, and look at the size of those pupils! Extra large, and that was after I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment