Sunday, May 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 140/226, 2024 - Sunday

I was relatively domestic today, all things considered. I got up at the usual time, and went for a nice walk. When I got home, I watched a little bit of Sunday Morning, and a little bit of it was all I could take. I did a little putzing around the house, and then it was off to brunch with Candy and Terry. It was nice to see them both, it had been a minute since the last time I saw them. After brunch, I stopped at HEB and bought $30 worth of beads and dryer sheets that are supposed to make your laundry smell fresh. It doesn't. The only smell is that I wasted $30 for something that doesn't work. I am such a victim of Madison Avenue advertising agencies. SO, the good thing though, is that I spent most of the day nekkid. When I do laundry, I do ALL the laundry. I did put on clothes when Jimmie and Linda asked if I wanted to go have ice cream, so there were lots of people that appreciated that. Sixty Minutes was delayed because of golf, and I did not want to miss the last episode of my program, A Gentleman in Moscow. Even though I read the book several years ago, the television series was kind of tense. The rest of the evening was rather free-form, meaning I did nothing of any significance, and almost forgot to make this journal entry. The photo accompanying this entry was taken on our Saturday morning walk...with the nice rains we have recently experienced, this little creek is running, and it is nice to hear it when we walk past.

No comments:

Post a Comment