Thursday, May 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 144/222, 2024 - Thursday

Okay, so today was a busy day, and this day is almost over. As usual, it started with a nice walk, and then it was off to the office. There was nothing hurried about the morning, but before I had time to blink, it was time to head home. The girls had appointments at the beautiful parlor at 1:30, and then they had appointments at the vet at 4:30. In between those two sets of appointments, I ran a couple other errands, and took a quick nap. By the time we got home, it was past time for doggie dinners, and the Piglet was convinced I was trying to starve her. I got them fed, and it was shortly time to go to book club at Judy and Bob's. We really didn't spend a lot of time talking about the book, we all agreed it was kind of odd, I liked it for a good part, but I did not care for the end of the book...the last six chapters or so. The book we chose for the next book club is Tom Lake, and that will be easy for me since I have already read it. In the meantime, I have three (at least) or maybe four books on my list that I will read in lieu of Tom Lake. I will probably take a quick look at it again before the next meet-up though. There was NO rain last night, and I am pretty disappointed about that. Just a trace overnight, and it is not looking very good for the near term. We can always use more rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment