Saturday, May 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 139/227, 2024 - Saturday

More or less, it was a pretty typical Saturday. We had a nice walk in the morning, and deviated in our routine just a little bit and took in some sites we don't see on a daily basis. That added about a quarter-mile to the walk, and that was just fine. After the walk, I did not have time for a nap before estate sales, but that was fine. I was just doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that in the house. The housekeeper was supposed to be here at 9 o'clock, but we left for estate sales before she got to the Curious House, and she was gone before we got back. We only hit four sales, and only two of us bought anything. Once I got home from the sales, I decided it was then time to nap, and I did that relatively successfully. Every now and then I would get up out of the chair and do this or that, but nothing courageous. At about four o'clock, I decided I needed to go to HEB for a few things that I decided could not wait until tomorrow. I got that done, and then it was almost time for the first house concert of the fourth season at the Curious House. There were twenty five people from the neighborhood, and I think everyone had a nice time, at least there were no complaints. Well, maybe a few, but nothing serious. I am a lucky man and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment