Friday, May 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 131/235, 2024 - Friday

Well, even though I got home late yesterday, I was too tired to really appreciate it. The girls and I are all back to normal, and one of our favorite things is to get all piled up in the big chair while I watch tv or take a nap. One big happy. There was no walk for me this morning, once I knew I was going to be late getting home, I let the ROMEOs know I would not be walking. I took off for the office this morning and got there at about 9:30. Everything was pretty much under control, in fact, EVERYTHING was just fine, so all I needed to do was approve some stuff, sign some stuff, and leave. I got home, opened a weeks worth of mail, and then made a trip to UFCU, because their mobile app never works. On the way back, I stopped at HEB and bought a couple sandwiches, some bread and some pimento cheese. I know it has not been a very exciting day, but that is just fine with me. I just remembered I have not checked the mail, so I will take a short walk and see if I have anything in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment