Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 135/231, 2024 - Tuesday

It is Total Stranger Tuesday! After our morning walk, the ROMEOs meet for breakfast, and I go and invade the personal space of a total stranger. I identified my target early, and waited until we all ordered before I made my approach. This lady was a little bit concerned about her head wear...she let me know that she had recently completed her chemo-therapy, and I told her that was the reason she was chosen. Before we left, I went back, let her know that her head wear was a sign of strength and courage, and that we know she had won the battle. It was a nice moment in my morning. Then it was off to Austin. It was a good day, and I got a lot of stuff done, and even got some other stuff done that made other people shut up. Just SHUT UP! I even did a bit of business in the car on the way home, and that is a good feeling. There was no rain today, and it has been a beautiful day, and in fact it was a top down day on the way in to the office. It could have been a top down day on the way home, but...no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment