Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 128/238, 2024 - Tuesday

Today was a most excellent day, and not because of all the stuff that was going on during our NAR Legislative Meetings. The day started with  visits to some of my elected officials offices, where, I did not actually meet with any of them because they have criteria of exactly how many could actually go in to their offices. It was okay with me, because I have met them all before, and I was just happy to stand around and get in peoples way in the various hallways. I did take a photo of the political bureaucracy signage that really means 'stairwell' but the signage says 'Internal Relocation Site.' It's a stairwell! After that, we went to lunch at the Old Ebbit Grill, and that was very nice. I had a nice veggie sandwich, and a diet Coke. It was really a n ice day in the nations's Capital, so it was good to walk around and just look at stuff. After I got back to the hotel, I took a nap, and capped off the day a friend in the bar, just having a nice talk about all the stuff going on in our lives. Very nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment