Sunday, May 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 147/219, 2024 - Sunday

Paulina took this photo of me this morning when we had the girls out in the courtyard. After looking at this photo and cropping it a little bit, I experienced a terrible realization; I look like my father's mother, my Granny Samples. OMFG! Now that is something to ponder! We went snorkeling and cenote-ing today, but there are no photos yet...there should be some tomorrow or the next day, and they are pretty interesting too. The water was beautiful and clear, and there were lots of turtles, fish and a few other interesting things to be seen...and I am not in the least discounting some of the bathing attire the Germans were wearing. BEN AND TOBETHA-Our guide is a German Mexican, and he is now a MerMan. AND he looks just like Ben, too! Once we got back to the condo we went to the scuba diving place to see what time the check-in is tomorrow. I'm already certified, but you can never have too much practice. It is warm here, that is kind of an understatement, and humid. You can't go too far without glistening, but there is significant air conditioning working in the condo. Tonight, we had dinner at El Local, and I ordered my favorite pizza, and I ate one slice of it. We have pizza in the refrigerator for the rest of our visit, there is no lack of places to eat, and places I have eaten at...later this week, we will go explore the maurals and find the new train, El Tren.

No comments:

Post a Comment