Thursday, May 2, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 123/243, 2024 - Thursday

So, we did get some rain overnight, and it was raining this morning, so there was no walk. We got a little over a quarter inch overnight, and almost a half inch since I emptied the gauge this morning. And, we are supposed to have more overnight tonight. Future radar looks like it will be after 11 o'clock tonight, at the earliest. Still not complaining about the rain. It was still quiet in the office today, and that was appreciated. I got done with the stuff that needed to be done, and I left for home about 1:30. I had one errand on the way home, and when I got home, I had a pimento cheese flip and a piece of cherry pie. I still have one more piece of the pie to finish. Tonight is a better night for television (see how exciting my life is). I don't think there is anything scheduled for tomorrow, but you never know what might happen. I have 45 minutes left on the book I am listening to, and honestly, I will be glad when it is over. It is supposed to be humorous in a sarcastic kind of way, but to tell you the truth, I am not feeling it. I started to process of finding out how to  pay the Bank Trust Fees for the condo in Playa, and I expect that will take a couple weeks. June 1st will be my one-year anniversary for owning the condo, and I have (so far) no regrets at all. I am a lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment