Sunday, May 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 133/233, 2024 - Sunday

Every morning when I wake up, I check my email, and do a little this-and-that in the office before I get ready for our morning walk. This morning, I did something that I cannot think of ever having done in my life: I spilled a cup of coffee on the desk. There was no permanent damage to anything, but there was coffee everywhere. I recovered (mostly), went on the walk, and continued the recovery process when I got home. I made egg loaf, so the girls got two breakfasts, and they are always happy to have eggs. I went down for a nap, and got back up around 11:45. I had four things on my chore list: HVAC filters, Fredericksburg Peaches, Neighbors Dinner and Estate Sale. This is kind of a comment on the state of mind currently...to get the HVAC filters, I would need to go to Home Depot, park, go in, purchase, and reverse the process. So, I ordered the filters from Amazon, and they will be here before the end of the day. There were no Fredericksburg peaches at the usual roadside stop, and Marian and I went to an estate sale, and then stopped at Wasabi in Georgetown to make reservations for the neighbors dinner. Done. If you looked at the journal yesterday, you remember I had a photo of a Daylily. I did not even remember that I bought this piece of art yesterday at another estate sale. A Daylily. If you look closely, you will notice that the stamens are two guys painting the lily. I thought that was kind of interesting. Now, where to put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment