Sunday, June 2, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 154/212, 2024 - Sunday

Okay, I am going to quit worrying about whether Blogspot is working or not, and just take my chances. Another thing I am not going to worry about is, catching up with days that are missed because of Blogspot. So, today is Sunday, and the title of this entry says Sunday, so it must be Sunday. I am not sure why Blogspot is 'iffy' in Mexico, I never had that issue before, but when we are trying to watch movies on Netflix and other providers, it frequently says 'Not Available at your Location.' What the hell? Whatever. The big news of the days is that the Piglet has pooped. I went to the grocery this morning and bought some canned pumpkin, and it did the trick. Today would have been the third day with no poop from her, but all is well that poops out well. Of course, they only had pumpkin in a 29 ounce can, so we have enough pumpkin to last us until the second coming. Today was a quiet day, we spent some time at the pool, had a nice lunch, then went down for naps. There is no question that it is hot and humid here, but that is to be expected. There are nice, big, frothy waves at the beach, and lots of things to go explore. The photo accompanying this journal entry (if it actually makes it), is kind of my current situation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment