Monday, June 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 176/190, 2024 - Monday

I didn't walk this morning because I had a doctors appointment in Austin at 7:45. They did blood work, and I got the results back this afternoon, and (if I am reading it correctly) I think all the results are within acceptable standards. That means I will have ice cream and cookies later tonight. After the appointment, I was actually in the office early, and got stuff done that needed to be done. We are in the midst of the crazy summer leasing season, and we are trying to make sure we don't miss anything...that we get renewals done, and other properties on the lease market. Holidays at the beginning of the month are always kind of difficult for leasing, because it is difficult to get properties on the market over a Holiday. Since I got in early, I left a little earlier than usual, and there is plenty of stuff that still needs to be done. Tomorrow will be another full day after a good walk and a ROMEO breakfast, and Wednesday I will be staying home; I have a full day zoom meeting on Wednesday. These Monarchs (or maybe moths) have been hanging around the back yard for several days, and I think this is an interesting photo accompanying this entry. That is me at the top right of the photo, after one visit too many to the McDonald's Drive-thru!

No comments:

Post a Comment