Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 178/188, 2024 - Wednesday

It was a nice walk this morning with Paul, and once again, it was 79 degrees when I let the girls out this morning. A little too warm, a little too early. After the walk, I fed the girls and had some breakfast for myself, and got ready for my zoom meeting. I was on zoom from 9 o'clock this morning until about 2 o'clock this afternoon. There will be a follow-up call tomorrow, but we are only scheduled for an hour-and-a-half. I really doubt if it will take that long. After the zoom meeting, I did go and take care of a couple errands, and I have a couple more that need to be taken care of tomorrow morning. Have you ever heard the theory of Schrodinger's Cookie? Well...Schrodinger's Cookie is a thought experiment devised by the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger, which he designed to illustrate a paradox of quantum superposition wherein a hypothetical cookie may be considered both eaten and not eaten, simultaneously because its fate is linked to a random event that may (or may not) occur. So, the question is, did he open the package of cookies or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment