Friday, June 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 166/200, 2024 - Friday

It's Friday, and Friday is my second favorite F word. We started the day with our morning walk, and Richard and Margie are heading to Chicago tomorrow, and they will return sometime in late October. We will all miss them, and will welcome them back with open arms when they return. After the walk, i fed the girls and had some oat cereal, then it was in to the office. I got what needed to be done, done, and then I went to Michael and Lynda's for a very nice lunch. Thanks for the invitation! Back to the office, got more stuff done, and then headed home about 2:30. I made a stop at Deep Eddy Carpets, where I had ordered some rug pads. I ordered five of them because I was tired of having the girls fling the little rugs all over when they run back and forth. What a difference the pads make. It is (I started to say 'still,' but we are just beginning the summer heat) very warm, and supposed to be hotter over the weekend. We have four estate sales to hit tomorrow, and late in the day, I am even taking a CE class about all the new updated forms being mandated in the next couple months. I usually don't have anything going on from 3-6PM on a Saturday, anyway, so I might as well take a class!

No comments:

Post a Comment