Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 164/202, 2024 - Wednesday

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days. Not really, but it landed somewhere in the middle, heavy on the worst side. Not really even that, either. There were some definite low points, but it will all work out the way it is supposed to. We had a little rain overnight, and there was a little threat of rain while we were walking this morning. I had intended to work from home today, I had two zoom calls and thought I could make the best use of my time at home. I forgot about owner statements that needed to be approved, so in I went. I did my first zoom call in the office, and then I headed home for the second one. In the middle, towards the end of the day, is when things took a turn south. Again, it will all work out, just first world problems. Tonight was our Neighbors Dinner, and there were 13 in attendance. It was great seeing everyone, and lots of good conversation and story telling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment