Sunday, June 9, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 161/205, 2024 - Sunday

After the morning walk, I only had two items on my chore list to get accomplished, and I actually got one done BEFORE the walk. Trimming the suckers off the crepe myrtle got done before the walk. After the walk, I watched Sunday Morning, took a nap, and then got up and re-affixed the garage door insulation to the doors. All done. So, it was time for another nap, and when I roused myself up out of the chair, I decided it was time for laundry, which means I was nekkid in the house from about 9:30 til 1:30. I finally put on some clothes in order to take the girls out in the back yard without having the cops called on me. I did not go anywhere after the morning walk, and I doubt that there was anything that I missed. My lack of venturing out kind of makes for uninteresting photos to accompany this journal entry, but it beats the alternative; a shot of the inside of the garage door. The coming week should be relatively calm and quiet, there is not a lot of stuff on my calendar. I will eventually get all the stuff from my visit to Mexico put away and get that bedroom cleaned. No rush though.

No comments:

Post a Comment