Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 156/210, 2024 - Tuesday

It is such a pleasure to be home, click on my blog, and it opens. Just like it is supposed to do. Pretty cool if you ask me. Okay, we are home after eleven days in Playa. Great fun, lots of naps, four more dives, snorkeling, visiting a couple cenotes, meeting up with Playa friends. Paulina and Ollie are great traveling companions, and they were a lot of help with the girls. I think the girls are done for the day, they have had several new adventures, and they are international travelers now. Everything worked out pretty well today, overall, everything was right on time, no delays, and it will be back to the routine stuff tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I like routine, and it will be good to be back in it. More tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment