Thursday, June 20, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 172/194, 2024 - Thursday

So...there was 0.95" of rain in the gauge overnight, which is better than what I was expecting. We have had a little bit more during the day today, but I think that is it for the near future. I had two meetings today, and I got home about 3:30 this afternoon. I had an appointment with a guy to work on the exterior lights between 4 and 5, and he showed up about 5:45. Really no problem, just a little bit of this and that. When that was done, Jimmie and Linda and I went and had ice cream. Very good. The only other news is that it is HOT. Already HOT. I think it may be a long summer! I am settled in for the night, and I cannot think of anything better at the moment. Tomorrow is Friday, and that is always welcome. Stay tuned. Truth be known, there was nothing much to talk about today, and it shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment