Sunday, June 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 175/191, 2024 - Sunday

Not a bad day, if you don't really think too hard about the heat and the humidity. Paul and I had a good walk, then I watched most of Sunday Morning. I put my new sheets on the bed, and I am very happy with the one pair of 'shallow pocket' sheets I have bought on Amazon. I met Candy and Mike and Terry for brunch this morning, and then Val asked me to take him to pick up his work van. When I got home, I started doing laundry, and that went on for several hours. I went back to an estate sale I went to yesterday, and bought about $13 worth of stuff that I could not live without. Everything was half price. The Piglet doesn't know it yet, but she is fixin' to go on a diet. I placed my first order of The Farmer's Dog food this afternoon, and the Piglet and Callie will have different foods. Interestingly, right now they both eat exactly the same food, and they both weigh close to the same (I think), but the Piglet does not carrie it as well as Callie does. I may need my own order of dog food if it works for the Piglet. I have my six month medical check-up tomorrow, so I will let you know what he finds out this time. Hopefully nothing. The Plumeria on the front patio is starting to bloom, and I am very happy about that. It did not produce a single bloom all of last year, and I am delighted that I won't have to say that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment